ATTORNEY KRISTI L. SPEER
Founder of Speer Law Office, LLC
Hometown: Phillips, Wisconsin
– Admitted to Wisconsin Bar Association (2007)
– Juris Doctor: Hamline School of Law (St. Paul, MN)
– Bachelor of Science: University of Wisconsin – La Crosse, with majors in Business Management & Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships:
– State Bar of Wisconsin
– Price-Taylor County Bar Association
– Former Phillips Girls’ High School Cross Country Coach
– Co-Race Director of the Phillips Flurry Snowshoe Run/Walk
– United States Snowshoe Association BORAD Member
– Church: Nursery worker & Worship Team member
Hometown: Ingleside, Illinois
In the Fall of 2017, Katie joined Speer Law Office to assist with administrative and secretarial matters. She enjoys working with clients, including helping them with their scheduling and invoicing needs.
Outside of the office, Katie and her family are very involved in various school and community activities.